Friday, April 27, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bollywood fever at MEritus Mandarin last night! Hahah. I attended Dickson's company dinner & dance since prl kids is under that company and it was pretty fun. The theme was bollywood but I didn't have a costume to wear, so I just wore my usual clothes which look a tad oriental.

Most of the staff are really quite young and being in sales, they tend to be more vibrant so it was a really good time. The food was pretty good too, which IS the main reason for my prescence there. There were like two huge slabs of meat from which the chef would cut the steaks from, and it was so nice that serp and I kept going up for more helpings. Lance and Felicia kept making drink up more beer as for some inane reasone they were under the impression was I was a superb drinker. Sorry to fail you guys! The entertainment was pretty interesting, apart from the retarded banghra-robics. However, I daresay that it was interesting to watch others make a fool of themselvees! Photos are up under dicksond&d.

I got transferred to raffles place which is an undecidedly bad thing. My transportion expenditure is going to shoot up the roof thanks to my daily rides on the train:((((. Well, at least I would be in the same area as ky so I could pop by tcc for free drinks! Hhahaha.

No comments: